Nearly all systems work with the ONS Bridge platform, but if you’d like to check before attending the online event, click on the "System Checker" tab on the event page. Be sure to apply necessary updates to your system for items that fail before the live event.
Articles in this section
- Who do I contact for Technical Support?
- Is my computer system compatible with the ONS Bridge conference platform?
- What are the technical requirements for ONS Bridge?
- Why am I receiving an error message stating that the form is missing information?
- How do I get back to the registration page?
- Why am I not able to add the session to my Outlook or Google Calendar?
- Why am I prompted to register again even if I already registered for the event?
- What features do the Live Streaming Player offer?
- Can I access the event from a different computer than the one I registered from?
- Why am I asked for a password when I try to view the event?