Log into www.ons.org. Click on My Account and select Account Dashboard. From the Dashboard, click on Journal Usage Report. On the next screen, enter the specifics for your search (date ranges, etc.) to generate the report.
Articles in this section
- How do I subscribe to an ONS journal?
- How do I claim missing journal issues?
- I’m an administrator for a journal institutional subscription. How can I access my usage reports?
- Why can’t I access institutional subscription usage reports prior to June 2022?
- I want to have administrator access for our institutional subscription. How can I do so?
- I need to change the administrator for our institutional subscription. How can I do that?
Article is closed for comments.