Live technical support help is available 9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday. Call us at 877.796.1325 or use the BLUE "Live Support" chat feature. Support will be available throughout the event, starting from 1 hour before the start until 30 minutes after the last session.
Articles in this section
- Is my computer system compatible with the ONS Bridge conference platform? (Digitell)
- Who do I contact for Technical Support? (Digitell)
- What are the technical requirements for ONS Bridge?
- Why am I not able to add the session to my Outlook or Google Calendar?
- Why am I prompted to register again even if I already registered for the event?
- Can I access the event from a different computer than the one I registered from?
- Why am I asked for a password when I try to view the event?
- Why does nothing happen when I click the “Launch Presentation” button?
- What does it mean if I receive a message that the event is not currently available?
- What does it mean if I receive an “HTTP not found” error message?