Nearly all systems work with the ONS Bridge platform, but if you’d like to check before attending the online event, click on the "System Checker" tab on the event page. Be sure to apply necessary updates to your system for items that fail before the live event.
Articles in this section
- Is my computer system compatible with the ONS Bridge conference platform? (Digitell)
- Who do I contact for Technical Support? (Digitell)
- What are the technical requirements for ONS Bridge?
- Why am I not able to add the session to my Outlook or Google Calendar?
- Why am I prompted to register again even if I already registered for the event?
- Can I access the event from a different computer than the one I registered from?
- Why am I asked for a password when I try to view the event?
- Why does nothing happen when I click the “Launch Presentation” button?
- What does it mean if I receive a message that the event is not currently available?
- What does it mean if I receive an “HTTP not found” error message?