Before you attend, we encourage you to determine which sessions are of interest and to add them to your personalized itinerary under the “Build My Schedule” tab in the virtual platform. For your convenience and ease of locating sessions of interest to you, we recommend using the event Filter by Date or Track which will allow you to sort sessions by date/learning track. Find a session you wish to add to your itinerary and click “Add to Itinerary”. During the event, navigate to the “Build My Schedule” tab, and select “My Itinerary” at the top for easy access to the sessions you selected and to launch your session(s).
Articles in this section
- The ONS Congress™ Platform Is Officially Open!
- What are the conference days and schedule of events?
- How do I submit my evaluation for ONS Congress?
- How long can I access the On-Demand Library?
- How do I Build My Schedule?
- How do I Access a Session?
- How do I access On-Demand sessions?
- How do I access ePosters?
- How do I access oral abstracts presentations?
- How do I earn my ILNA points?