Congress evaluations will open Tuesday, April 20, 2021, and close on Wednesday, May 26, 2021.
- Visit http://courses.ons.org
- Login with your ONS account
- On the left-hand side, select MY EVENTS
- You will see the conference/event name listed “ONS Congress 2021” – click on the title to proceed.
- Select the sessions you attended. Click ADD across from each title. This will prompt an evaluation to be completed for EACH session which is required to earn NCPD credit.
The sessions are in alphabetical order. By clicking ADD on the right-hand side, you will immediately be prompted with the evaluation for that session.
Once all questions have been answered, select SUBMIT.
For Anytime Posters and Oral Abstracts, you will want to track how many you review. Once you are done, select the corresponding numbered group. For example, if you reviewed 150 posters, select Anytime Posters (Review of 147-167 posters):
If you reviewed 50 Oral Abstracts, select Oral Abstracts (Review of 49-52 Abstract Presentations):
- After you have selected ALL the sessions, click on “Review and Confirm” on the top right-hand side of the page.
- On the last page, you can either:
- Finalize Record – Submits it and calculates NCPD total and Certificates are generated
- Save for Later – Allows you to come back and finish before the expiration date.
- or Add Another Session – Allows you to go back and continue to add sessions for completion.
Please contact ONS Customer Relations for assistance.