Network congestion can occur at any time due to the following problems:
- If you are connecting to the Internet through a slow connection, or over a congested wi-fi or cellular (mobile) network.
- You are trying to access an event during peak Internet traffic hours.
- If you are connecting to the Internet from a mobile device.
- There is heavy traffic on your company network.
To alleviate network congestion, you may want to consider the following:
- Upgrading to a faster connection
- Minimize the amount of applications you are running while accessing the event
- Try accessing the event during an off-peak Internet traffic period.