If you have a pop-up blocking software installed and it is active, it may be blocking the presentation console from opening. You many need to temporarily disable the pop-up blocking software in order to participate in the event.
Articles in this section
- How do I make sure my computer system is compatible with the ONS Congress conference platform?
- Who do I contact for Technical Support?
- What are the technical requirements for ONS Congress?
- Why am I not able to add the session to my Outlook or Google Calendar?
- What do I do if the audience URL in the confirmation does not work?
- Why am I prompted to register again even if I already registered for the event?
- Why am I I receiving an error message stating that the form is missing information?
- Can I access the event from a different computer than the one I registered from?
- Why am I asked for a password when I try to view the event?
- How do I get back to the registration page?