If you have a pop-up blocking software installed and it is active, it may be blocking the presentation console from opening. You many need to temporarily disable the pop-up blocking software in order to participate in the event.
Articles in this section
- Is my computer system compatible with the ONS Bridge conference platform? (Digitell)
- Who do I contact for Technical Support? (Digitell)
- What are the technical requirements for ONS Bridge?
- Why am I not able to add the session to my Outlook or Google Calendar?
- Why am I prompted to register again even if I already registered for the event?
- Can I access the event from a different computer than the one I registered from?
- Why am I asked for a password when I try to view the event?
- Why does nothing happen when I click the “Launch Presentation” button?
- What does it mean if I receive a message that the event is not currently available?
- What does it mean if I receive an “HTTP not found” error message?