ONS sends renewal notices via email 90 days prior to provider card expiration. In order to receive the notice, you must be subscribed to ONS emails. To update your email preferences, please visit https://www.ons.org/email-preferences.
Articles in this section
- My course is missing from my course dashboard. How do I access it?
- Does ONS send renewal notices for the ONS/ONCC Chemotherapy Immunotherapy Certificate and the Fundamentals of Chemotherapy Immunotherapy Certificate courses?
- How do I locate my certificate that I completed prior to the new learning platform launch?
- How do I print my certificate or provider card?
- I didn't pass my ONS online course. Can I retest?
- When does my course close?
- Why am I being asked to pay for an article in my course?
- Will my NCPD import to my ONCC Learning Plan?
- Do you report to CE Broker?
- How do I locate my manually entered continuing education courses?