For the Recommended articles in the course, information is given as an outline, whereas the Required Readings are provided under the Resources tab. The post test questions are created from course content, which does not include the Recommended Readings. Active ONS members have full access to those recommended articles as part of their membership.
Articles in this section
- Does ONS send renewal notices for the ONS/ONCC Chemotherapy Immunotherapy Certificate and the Fundamentals of Chemotherapy Immunotherapy Certificate courses?
- How do I locate my certificate that I completed prior to the new learning platform launch?
- How do I print my certificate or provider card?
- When does my course close?
- Why am I being asked to pay for an article in my course?
- Will my NCPD import to my ONCC Learning Plan?
- Do you report to CE Broker?
- How do I locate my manually entered continuing education courses?
- What is the ONS Educational Integrity Statement?
- Can I earn free NCPD from ONS?