Evaluations are due October 30, 2020 at 11:59 pm EST
- Visit http://courses.ons.org and login with your ONS profile information.
- When you log in, you will see the following screen:
- Click “My Events” and select “ONS Bridge Virtual Conference 2020.”
- After you select ONS Bridge, you will see a list of the sessions:
- The sessions are in alphabetical order. Click “Add” on the right-hand side of the screen to select the sessions you attended.
- After you click the “Add” button from each session, you will see this screen:
- Answer each question shown and click “Submit” at the bottom of the page.
- Once you submit each session survey, you will be taken back to the main page to select the next session.
Anytime Posters and Oral Abstract Presentations
You will need to track how many posters and oral abstract presentations you review. You will see a range of numbers and will select the range that matches the number you reviewed. For example, if you reviewed 150 posters, you would select the following:
If you reviewed 50 oral abstract presentations, you would select this option:
For posters and oral abstracts, the system is set up so you can only select one group of each.
Completing the Evaluation
When you are done evaluating the sessions you attended, click “Review and confirm” at the top of the main page:
You will see a summary of the sessions that you evaluated.
If you are completely done with your evaluation (for all days and on-demand sessions of ONS Bridge), click “Finalize Record.” If you are going to attend additional days of the event or watch sessions on demand, click “Save for Later.” If you missed an evaluation for a session you attended, click “Add Another Session.” Be sure not to click “Finalize Record” until you are completely done attending and watching sessions for ONS Bridge.
Once you click “Finalize Record” you will be taken to overall conference evaluation questions.
After you submit your response, you will see this message:
Your certificate will now be available under “My Events” at http://courses.ons.org. You can click “Download Certificate” under the event name to get your certificate.