If you have already registered for the event, you can access the event regardless of the computer you initially registered from by entering your e-mail address in the returning registrant portion of the event registration page.
Articles in this section
- What are the technical requirements for ONS Bridge?
- Why am I not able to add the session to my Outlook or Google calendar?
- The Audience URL in the confirmation email doesn't work.
- I am prompted to register again even if I already registered for the event.
- I keep receiving an error message stating that the form is missing information or I am entering an invalid e-mail address when I register.
- Can I access the event from a different computer than the one I registered from?
- I am asked for a password when I try to view the event
- I can't get back to the registration page!
- Pressing the "Launch Presentation" button doesn't do anything
- I received a message that the event is not currently available.