Yes, you can join a chapter at any time throughout the year. To join after purchasing a membership, please call ONS Customer Relations at 1-866-257-4667, option 2. Chapter membership runs concurrently with ONS membership, so your chapter membership’s expiration date will match your ONS membership’s expiration date regardless of when your chapter dues are paid.
Articles in this section
- Why is chapter membership so important?
- How do I know which chapters offer virtual meetings?
- Do I have to wait until my ONS membership renewal to add another chapter to my membership?
- Why do the chapter memberships have different prices?
- Can I join a chapter after I already renewed my membership & declined chapter membership? If yes, do I receive a year from when I purchased my chapter membership?
- What if I join a chapter, but then decide prior to my paid through date that I no longer wish to be a member of that chapter?
- How do I add another ONS chapter to my membership?
- How do I change my local ONS chapter affiliation?
- I am not getting emails from my chapter. How do I update my preferences?
- Can I join more than one chapter?