During social distancing, all chapters are encouraged to host virtual meetings. Upon joining a chapter, you will be opted into their e-mail communications and will receive invites and information on their upcoming events. If you would like to reach out to the chapter before joining to get a better idea of their programming schedule, please contact us at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- Why is chapter membership so important?
- How do I know which chapters offer virtual meetings?
- Do I have to wait until my ONS membership renewal to add another chapter to my membership?
- Why do the chapter memberships have different prices?
- Can I join a chapter after I already renewed my membership & declined chapter membership? If yes, do I receive a year from when I purchased my chapter membership?
- What if I join a chapter, but then decide prior to my paid through date that I no longer wish to be a member of that chapter?
- How do I add another ONS chapter to my membership?
- How do I change my local ONS chapter affiliation?
- I am not getting emails from my chapter. How do I update my preferences?
- Can I join more than one chapter?