No. ONS will be allowing those learners holding provider cards still within their grace periods to register for the ONS/ONCC Chemotherapy Immunotherapy Certificate Renewal course without a late fee until January 31, 2020.
Articles in this section
- I purchased my course prior to the blackout. However, it is not available on my course dashboard. What do I do?
- I was in the middle of taking my post test before the site went down. Will my progress and answers be saved within the new ONS Learning Platform?
- Will my course be extended due to the upgrade?
- My provider card expired during the upgrade. Am I required to pay the late fee when registering for the ONS/ONCC Chemotherapy Immunotherapy Certificate Renewal Course?
- Did I lose progress on my uncompleted course?