If you have earned your ONS Provider Card through the ONS/ONCC Chemotherapy Biotherapy Certificate Course or Fundamentals of Chemotherapy Biotherapy Administration Course you will be eligible to renew the card every two years, assuming that you are not more than 30 days past your expiration date. Check your ONS Provider Card or ONS profile for the expiration date of your card. Please visit the ONS website to select the appropriate course.
Articles in this section
- Who is eligible to participate in a Chemotherapy Renewal course?
- When will the updated courses become available?
- When will the Chemotherapy and Immunotherapy Guidelines become available?
- How much do the courses cost?
- How many contact hours of CNE will be offered?
- I am currently enrolled in one of the chemo courses. Can I transfer to the new course when it’s ready?
- I am due to renew my ONS Provider Card. How do I do that?
- I have unused vouchers for one of the chemo courses. Can I use them on the updated course?
- I would like to purchase vouchers for the new courses. How do I do that?