Yes! You may use your unexpired ONS/ONCC Chemotherapy Biotherapy Certificate Course vouchers for the ONS/ONCC Chemotherapy Immunotherapy Certificate Course. Similarly, unexpired vouchers in hand for Fundamentals of Chemotherapy Biotherapy Administration can be redeemed for Fundamentals of Chemotherapy Immunotherapy Administration. The same applies for the renewal courses. No further payment/refund will be required. Voucher expiration dates will not be extended.
Articles in this section
- When will the updated courses become available?
- When will the Chemotherapy and Immunotherapy Guidelines become available?
- How much do the courses cost?
- How many contact hours of CNE will be offered?
- I am currently enrolled in one of the chemo courses. Can I transfer to the new course when it’s ready?
- I am due to renew my ONS Provider Card. How do I do that?
- I have unused vouchers for one of the chemo courses. Can I use them on the updated course?
- I would like to purchase vouchers for the new courses. How do I do that?