ONS will be launching an updated version of both chemo renewal courses in March-April 2019. If your provider card expires before the updated courses are launched, you can register for the existing renewal course. The resulting provider card will be valid for two years. If you register for the renewal course after your expiration date (up to 30 days), a $35 late fee will be added to your registration fee.
Articles in this section
- Who is eligible to participate in a Chemotherapy Renewal course?
- When will the updated courses become available?
- When will the Chemotherapy and Immunotherapy Guidelines become available?
- How much do the courses cost?
- How many contact hours of CNE will be offered?
- I am currently enrolled in one of the chemo courses. Can I transfer to the new course when it’s ready?
- I am due to renew my ONS Provider Card. How do I do that?
- I have unused vouchers for one of the chemo courses. Can I use them on the updated course?
- I would like to purchase vouchers for the new courses. How do I do that?