Unfortunately no. After accessing any ONS course, transfers and refunds are not available. If you have not yet accessed the course, please contact ONS Customer Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide to transfer, you will be responsible for the cost difference between the two courses.
Articles in this section
- Who is eligible to participate in a Chemotherapy Renewal course?
- When will the updated courses become available?
- When will the Chemotherapy and Immunotherapy Guidelines become available?
- How much do the courses cost?
- How many contact hours of CNE will be offered?
- I am currently enrolled in one of the chemo courses. Can I transfer to the new course when it’s ready?
- I am due to renew my ONS Provider Card. How do I do that?
- I have unused vouchers for one of the chemo courses. Can I use them on the updated course?
- I would like to purchase vouchers for the new courses. How do I do that?