With the change to the discount structure, an institution’s voucher purchasing strategy may need to be revisited. In the past, institutions purchased a bulk quantity of vouchers to receive the best price and cover any future educational needs. With a 20% discount being recognized after a purchase total of $2,500 and nurses now paying the advertised price on the website, institutions may want to consider placing smaller, more frequent orders or when an educational need arises. For institutions making larger bulk purchases of $7,500 or more, we do offer a 25% discount off the total purchase price. Contact ONS Customer Relations at 866-257-4667, option 2, for further assistance.
Articles in this section
- What is the bulk discount structure for vouchers?
- How do I know how many vouchers to purchase at a time?
- How do I purchase vouchers?
- What is a Company Administrator and why is it now required?
- Are vouchers course specific?
- How are vouchers delivered?
- Can I add money to an existing voucher?
- What payment methods are accepted for voucher orders?
- How does the ONS Educational Integrity Statement apply to employers when purchasing vouchers?