A Company Administrator is an individual authorized by the institution to purchase and monitor voucher redemption on its behalf. ONS can only discuss voucher-related issues, such as redemption, voucher resets, and transfers, with this individual. ONS cannot review course-specific information with any individual other than the course participant.
Articles in this section
- What is the bulk discount structure for vouchers?
- How do I know how many vouchers to purchase at a time?
- How do I purchase vouchers?
- What is a Company Administrator and why is it now required?
- Are vouchers course specific?
- How are vouchers delivered?
- Can I add money to an existing voucher?
- What payment methods are accepted for voucher orders?
- How does the ONS Educational Integrity Statement apply to employers when purchasing vouchers?