Follow these steps to access your certificate and/or provider card.
If it was completed in 2014 or later:
- Log into http://myoutcomes.ons.org.
- Select the transcripts tab at the top.
- Locate your course or activity.
- Select the icon that looks like a small certificate on the far right of the activity.
- You can then open the document and print it directly or download it to your computer.
If it was completed in 2013 or earlier:
- Contact ONS Customer Relations at email@example.com or by selecting "Submit a request" within the ONS Help Center.
Once you have completed the Evaluation within your course, you can access your certificates and provider card by visiting myoutcomes.ons.org.
Log in using your ONS Username, which is your preferred email address listed on your account.
Enter your ONS password.
Click <span class="component"><i><b>Sign In</b></i></span>
Click <span class="component"><i><b>Transcript</b></i></span>
Click <span class=""><i><b>highlight</b></i></span>
This will open a new browser window. Click on the download to open your certificate and provider card.
If you have any further complications, please contact ONS Customer Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-257-4667, option 2. You can also reach us by selecting "Submit a request" within the ONS Help Center. Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am–5 pm EST.