Please follow these steps to access your certificate and/or provider card.
If it was completed in 2014 or later
- Log into http://myoutcomes.ons.org.
- Select the transcripts tab at the top.
- Locate your course or activity on this page.
- Select the icon that looks like a small certificate on the far right of the activity.
- From there you can open it and print it directly or download it to your computer.
If it was completed in 2013 or earlier
- Visit https://evaluationcenter.ons.org/MyEvaluations.aspx.
- Click the "print certificate" link next to the certificate you are looking for.
- Provider cards earned prior to 2014 are now expired and can no longer be accessed.
If you have any further complications, please contact ONS Customer Relations at email@example.com or at 866-257-4667, option 2. You can also reach us by selecting "Submit a request" within the ONS Help Center. Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am–5 pm EST.