Follow these steps to access your certificate and/or provider card.
If it was completed on or after December 17, 2019:
- Log into courses.ons.org using your ONS Username and Password (This will take you to your course Dashboard)
- You will now see My Courses
- Click on the Recently Completed tab
- Locate your course and click on Certificate (Your certificate and provider card will together in one PDF file to print or save)
If it was completed between 2014 and December 5, 2019:
- Log into courses.ons.org
- Select View Past Transcripts in the left-hand navigation bar
- Locate your course or activity.
- Select the icon that looks like a small certificate on the far right of the activity.
- You can then open the document and print it directly or download it to your computer.
Once you have completed the Evaluation within your course, you can access your certificates and provider card by visiting myoutcomes.ons.org.
Log in using your ONS Username, which is your preferred email address listed on your account.
Enter your ONS password.
Click <span class="component"><i><b>Sign In</b></i></span>
Click <span class="component"><i><b>Transcript</b></i></span>
Click <span class=""><i><b>highlight</b></i></span>
This will open a new browser window. Click on the download to open your certificate and provider card.
If you have any further complications, please contact ONS Customer Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-257-4667, option 2. You can also reach us by selecting "Submit a request" within the ONS Help Center. Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am–5 pm EST.