Follow the account recovery steps below:
- Go to https://ons.org.
- Click Login in the upper right of the screen.
- Click the Forgot Password link under the orange Login button.
- To locate your account, enter the email address or phone number on your account and click Find Your Account.
- A list of email address and phone numbers from your account will display. Choose an email address or cellphone number to receive your password reset code. Click Send Code.
- A six-digit code will be sent to your contact selection.
- Enter your six-digit code and select Submit Code.
- Enter your new password.
If you have any further complications with your password, please contact ONS Customer Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-257-4667, option 2. You can also reach us by selecting "Submit a request" within the ONS Help Center. Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am–5 pm EST.
Step 1: The first step is to open Homepage | ONS and click Login
Step 2: Click Forgot Password?
Step 3: Type the email address or phone number found on your ONS Account.
Step 4: Click Find Your Account
Step 5: Click on the email address or phone number where you would like the code sent
Step 6: Click Send Code
Step 7: Type six-digit verification code into text box.
Step 8: Click Submit Code
Step 9: Click New Password:
Step 10: Type **** in New Password: and Press Tab
Step 11: Type **** in Confirm New Password:
Step 12: Click Update Your Account
Step 13: Click Access your account
Step 14: Type **** in Email and Press Tab
Step 15: Type **** in Password
Step 16: Click Log In
Article is closed for comments.