If you need to reset your password, please try the following steps.
- Go to https://profile.ons.org/reset-password.
- Enter your email address and hit the "Send Password Reset Email."
- You should get the message "Please check your email for a message from email@example.com. Simply visit the link in the email to enter a new password for your ONS profile account. If you don't receive this email within 10 minutes, please contact ONS Customer Relations toll-free at 866-257-4667. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 am-5 pm Eastern time."
- Check the email account that the reset was sent to. It does sometimes take up to 10 minutes to get sent. The subject is "Replacement login information for your ONS profile account," and it will be from firstname.lastname@example.org. If it hasn't arrived after 10 minutes, please check your spam folder to make sure it hasn't gotten caught there. Alternatively, you may need to contact your email administrator and make sure they aren't blocking emails from ons.org. We can assist in changing the email on your account to one that could better receive emails if that is the case.
- Once you get the email, open it up and click the link inside the email.
- Enter your new password that you're going to use, twice.
- Hit the login button.
- Your password would now be updated, and you can log out of profile.ons.org
If you have any further complications with your password, please contact ONS Customer Relations at email@example.com or at 866-257-4667, option 2. You can also reach us by selecting "Submit a request" within the ONS Help Center. Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am–5 pm EST.