If you are unsuccessful in meeting the requirements to earn CNE within the stated test attempts or completion of the evaluation during your access to the course, ONS will not grant additional testing or evaluation opportunities, transfers, cancellations, or refunds. If you are unsuccessful in earning CNE and wish to pursue additional attempts, you will need to purchase and register for access to a new course section.
Articles in this section
- What is the ONS Educational Integrity Statement?
- Can I earn free CNE from ONS?
- What are the technical requirements for online courses?
- Where do I find my course requirements?
- How do I cancel my course registration and/or switch to another course?
- I didn't pass my ONS online course. Can I retest?
- How do I log into my online course?