If you are not receiving emails from your chapter, it could mean one of two things:
- Your membership has expired.
- You have elected not to receive bulk emails.
To update your chapter email preferences:
- Log into http://communities.ons.org/.
- Click on your Profile in the top right corner.
- Click on the “My Account” menu and select “Email Preferences.”
- Ensure that the toggle is switched to “Yes” next to “Community Emails”.
- To see which communities you are opted into and what your notification settings are for each, click on the “My Account” menu and select “Community Notifications.”
If you are opted into e-mails and are still not receiving them, please check your spam folder and/or add Mail@ConnectedCommunity.org to your list of approved senders.
Article is closed for comments.